Rhonda Albom is an adventurer, award winning travel blogger, travel photographer, author, and coffee drinker. When she is not traveling the world with her husband and homeschooled teens, they live in New Zealand.
Subscribe for free now
You will receive Albom Adventures via email and an occasional newsletter.
Products We Love Enough to Review
- Shakespear Park: Our Favourite of the Auckland Regional ParksAlbom Adventures Shakespear Regional Park encompasses the lush rolling hills at the end of Whangaparaoa Peninsula. It’s an open bird sanctuary, with three main beaches, hours of hiking trails, a waterfall, a popular camp ground, and a lookout tower with 360-degree views. Open to the public, Shakespear Park is a gathering spot for families and […]
- Goats in Trees and the Making of Moroccan Argan OilAlbom Adventures Driving along the west coast of Morocco, we turned inland at Agadir. We passed several roadside vendors offering Moroccan argan oil, but we didn’t stop. We were on a mission to find goats in trees. Were the rumours true, where does argan oil come from? Could goats actually be the first step in […]
- Moroccan Doors and Arched Doorways in Fes and Meknes MoroccoAlbom Adventures Moroccan doors, often set into arched doorways and surrounded by intricate tile work, offer an insight into another world. They are a fascinating reflection of craftsmanship. Tips for Taking Photos in Morocco: If you love taking photos of Moroccan doors, detailed tile work, arched doorways, locals, architecture, landscape or anything else in Morocco, […]
- 25 Fun Things to Do in Auckland at NightAlbom Adventures Nightlife in Auckland may not live up to the reputation of other big cities. However, if you know where to look, there are plenty of things to do in Auckland at night. Fun Things to Do in Auckland at Night If you are looking for something literally about Auckland at night: Let a […]
- Things to do in West Auckland: Rainforest, Black Sand & Surf BeachesAlbom Adventures A temperate rainforest separates Auckland city centre from its western coast. Hikers head to hundreds of kilometres of trails, while surfers grab their board and head to West Auckland beaches. Bird watchers, art lovers, and adventure seekers also make their way here. The list of things to do in west Auckland makes it […]
- 13 Adrenaline Rush Activities and Fun Things to Do in AucklandAlbom Adventures Whether you are looking for the adrenaline extreme or just a bit of excitement, Auckland New Zealand has it all. A country known for pushing to the limit, many of these are once in a lifetime opportunities. Ignore the rumour that says you must head to the South Island for adrenaline rush activities. Check out […]