Rhonda Albom is an adventurer, award winning travel blogger, travel photographer, author, and coffee drinker. When she is not traveling the world with her husband and homeschooled teens, they live in New Zealand.
Subscribe for free now
You will receive Albom Adventures via email and an occasional newsletter.
Products We Love Enough to Review
- Heaps of Free Things to Do in Wellington New Zealand – Travel LocalAlbom Adventures Wellington New Zealand is one of my favourite cities. Compact and walkable, it seamlessly blends a relaxed and energetic atmosphere. It welcomes visitors by offering heaps of free things to do in Wellington. These range from fascinating museums to historical tours and outdoor adventures. A coastal city full of activity, there is never […]
- Skiing and Snowboarding in New Zealand: Finding Your Best Ski FieldAlbom Adventures Cool and refreshing, a winter wonderland awaits at New Zealand ski resorts, and the best news of all, they are opening soon. From Queenstown in the South Island to National Park in the North, there are several great options for skiing and snowboarding in New Zealand. While all ultimately cater to every ability […]
- 9 Surprising Things to Do in Hamilton New ZealandAlbom Adventures Hamilton is New Zealand’s fourth-largest city, yet is so often overlooked by tourists, many know nothing about it. Home to world-class gardens and situated on the banks of the country’s longest river, it’s a lush green vibrant city in the heart of the Waikato region. Surrounded by some of the country’s highlights, there […]
- Free Things to Do in Rotorua New Zealand – Travel LocalAlbom Adventures New Zealander’s are often surprised to discover so many free things to do in Rotorua. A city that is unique and encompassing, it’s a geothermal wonderland, an adventure playground, and a cultural capital. Popular with international tourists, it is too often overlooked by Kiwis for cheaper options. One visit with this list of […]
- Russell, Bay of Islands: A Sordid History in New Zealand’s First Capital CityAlbom Adventures Today, the laid-back seaside town of Russell, New Zealand is an idyllic retreat. Charming and romantic, it’s an opportunity to slow down and head back in time. A town inviting us to relax with a coffee or wine, we also like to take time to explore Russell. A Bay of Islands destination in […]
- White Silica Sand of Rarawa Beach in Northland, New ZealandAlbom Adventures Rarawa Beach is a cliché, with pure white sand, crystal clear turquoise water, and a quiet that seems out of place. Although slapping waves and the occasional squawk of a nesting bird disrupt the silence, there is an innate peacefulness about this stunning beach. Somewhat isolated, and well off of the main road, it’s […]