Rhonda Albom is an adventurer, award winning travel blogger, travel photographer, author, and coffee drinker. When she is not traveling the world with her husband and homeschooled teens, they live in New Zealand.
Subscribe for free now
You will receive Albom Adventures via email and an occasional newsletter.
Products We Love Enough to Review
- Whitianga Hot Pools – Why We Love the Mineral Rich Water at Lost SpringAlbom Adventures A few hours at The Lost Spring and we were transported to a place of peace. The mineral-rich Whitianga hot pools are a paradise on New Zealand’s Coromandel peninsula. If you are wondering why we would need to escape the natural paradise that already surrounded us, that’s simple. Sometimes it needs to just […]
- Parry Kauri Park and Other Things to Do in Warkworth, New ZealandAlbom Adventures Parry Kauri Park is home to some of New Zealand’s oldest and tallest native trees. Strolling through the tall trees is probably my favourite of the many things to do in Warkworth and the nearby New Zealand towns. A relaxed, residential community about an hour north of Auckland, Warkworth offers a few surprises […]
- Things to do in Rosario Argentina – Home to More than Just the FlagAlbom Adventures As virtual travel persists, we want to share some of the many interesting things to do in Rosario Argentina. We spent a few months in South America just before the world changed and travel became restricted. This is one of many articles held, pending a return to normal. However, we decided it’s time […]
- Croatian Desserts and Main Dishes that You Won’t Want to MissAlbom Adventures Croatian cuisine is diverse, interesting, and tasty. To help us discover classic Croatian desserts, meats, pasta, and breads, we went to an expert, Ana of KitchenToast. She shares with us the most popular dishes served in this European country. (See her details below). Croatia is a country rich in history, culture, and natural […]
- Finding the Best High Tea in Auckland NZ, and Why We Love CordisAlbom Adventures Enjoying high tea in Auckland, our home city, is like taking a mini-holiday neatly wrapped up in an afternoon. It’s an opportunity to relax and appreciate a touch of elegance, savoury and sweet treats, traditional warm scones, and, of course, a delicate pot of tea. While traditionally associated with the UK, the custom […]
- Our Auckland whale watching afternoon spotting dolphins, whales & birdsAlbom Adventures Auckland whale watching is one of the most exciting ways to get out on the water in New Zealand’s largest city. In addition to whale sightings, we enjoyed pods of playful dolphins. Plus, seabirds frequently circled overhead or dove into the water. Here, we share the magic of our day out on the […]