Rhonda Albom is an adventurer, award winning travel blogger, travel photographer, author, and coffee drinker. When she is not traveling the world with her husband and homeschooled teens, they live in New Zealand.
Subscribe for free now
You will receive Albom Adventures via email and an occasional newsletter.
Products We Love Enough to Review
- Things to Do in Cambridge NZ: Rural Charm, Sporty Fun, and RomanceAlbom Adventures Did you know there is a Cambridge in New Zealand? Just its namesake brings up images of the quaint old English town we discovered in central Waikato. Cambridge allowed us to once again step off the tourist path and explore rural New Zealand. It’s an ideal getaway overflowing with small-town charm. Yet, there […]
- Blue Spring Putaruru: Enjoy Crystal Clear Water Along Te Waihou WalkwayAlbom Adventures From the first moment at Blue Spring Putaruru I stared at water so intensely blue, I had to wonder if nature had added a photo filter. Considered the clearest waters on the North Island, the depth of colour didn’t end there. Vivid greens and turquoise surround the spring, which is one of my […]
- Driving Creek Railway: Blending Art, Nature, and Adventure in New ZealandAlbom Adventures Set in the hills over Coromandel town, Driving Creek is much more than just a mountain railway. It’s an escape into the artistic world of Barry Brickell, surrounded by the beautiful landscapes that define New Zealand. Depending on your choices, Driving Creek is a place to explore, relax, create, or get an adrenaline […]
- 5 Best Places to Visit in the NetherlandsAlbom Adventures If you’re wondering where are the best places to visit in the Netherlands, look no farther. We went to the experts. This list written by Ask the Dutch Guy outlines the best in the country. See the author’s details below. The Netherlands is one of the dreamiest and most enchanting places in Europe, […]
- Wow! Fire Spinning in Auckland – Discover Fire and FlowAlbom Adventures Did you know there is a group of people fire spinning in Auckland? We discovered them several years ago, and both our girls gave fire dancing a whirl. Albom Adventures is super excited to bring you this article about the group behind the activity, Auckland Fire and Flow. Big thanks to Michael Todd […]
- 27 Things to Do in Coromandel – Road Trip HighlightsAlbom Adventures Only a couple of hours drive from New Zealand’s largest city, the Coromandel Peninsula is where kiwis go to relax, to play, or to have an adventure. One laid-back community after the next, a Coromandel road trip produces endless surprises. Below, we highlight some of our favourite things to do in Coromandel. We […]