Rhonda Albom is an adventurer, award winning travel blogger, travel photographer, author, and coffee drinker. When she is not traveling the world with her husband and homeschooled teens, they live in New Zealand.
Subscribe for free now
You will receive Albom Adventures via email and an occasional newsletter.
Products We Love Enough to Review
- 4 Best Ways to Manage Your Money While TravellingAlbom Adventures Going on a holiday to a local destination or abroad involves a whole lot of planning and preparation: there’s the itinerary you have to make beforehand, booking hotel accommodation, looking up local restaurants, and the like. One of the most crucial aspects of travelling you need to remember is your budget, including the […]
- 7 Things to Do in Chetumal, Mexico You Don’t Want to MissAlbom Adventures Our hunt for somewhere different to explore in Mexico led us to Joel CZ, an expert who shares below some of the interesting and exciting things to do in Chetumal. Whether you’re seeking relaxing beaches, Mayan history, or just tropical fun, check out his guide below. You are about to visit the wonderful […]
- 10 Things to Try on Your Caribbean Islands Boating AdventureAlbom Adventures Can you imagine swimming with pigs, scuba diving in crystal clear waters, partying on a white sand beach, or fishing off your boat? These are all among the many boating adventures we can have in the Caribbean Islands. To get more detail, we went to expert Stephen Bailey (see bio below). The Caribbean […]
- 5 Free Things to Do in Chicago: Don’t Miss These Budget-friendly ActivitiesAlbom Adventures Chicago doesn’t need to be expensive. In fact, there are plenty of free things to do in Chicago that will keep your visit budget-friendly and fun. We went to a local expert and guide, George Patton, to get his list of the best budget-saving things to do in the windy city. It’s often […]
- 5 Must-Know Tips for Travelling by AirAlbom Adventures We have asked an expert to share a few tips for travelling by air that will both help to prevent things from going wrong, and make your life easier when they do. Author Mia Clarke’s bio is below. Travelling via an airline, especially for the first time, can be stressful. You have to […]
- 10 Best Tourist Attractions in Sedona ArizonaAlbom Adventures World-famous for its red rock, Sedona is a must-see when in Arizona. We have teamed up with experts from job aggregators Jooble to bring you the ten best tourist attractions in Sedona. Tourism is one of the things that many people enjoy. It allows you to meet new people, live in a different […]