Rhonda Albom is an adventurer, award winning travel blogger, travel photographer, author, and coffee drinker. When she is not traveling the world with her husband and homeschooled teens, they live in New Zealand.
Subscribe for free now
You will receive Albom Adventures via email and an occasional newsletter.
Products We Love Enough to Review
- 28 Gluten-Free Restaurants in Auckland: Dining Out with Coeliac DiseaseAlbom Adventures Initially, we created this list of gluten-free restaurants in Auckland for ourselves, but in honour of New Zealand’s Coeliac Awareness Week, we have decided to share all of our favourites. We started it years ago, after a diagnosis of coeliac disease and the instant need for a gluten-free diet. Over the years, we […]
- One Day in Split, Croatia – A Complete Itinerary for First Time VisitorsAlbom Adventures Wondering what to do with one day in Split, Croatia? We were too, so we went to an expert. Check out this complete 24 Hours in Split itinerary created by Marco Sison, a retirement coach at Nomadic FIRE. See his details below. For most first-time visitors to Croatia, the star of the Dalmatia […]
- Gnomesville is Real! A Quirky Spot in Ferguson Valley, AustraliaAlbom Adventures Gnomesville is one of those places you read about in fantasy books and know that they can’t possibly be real. Only in this case, Gnomesville is real. Located in Ferguson Valley, Gnomesville WA may not even be the most bizarre spot in Western Australia, but that’s a story for another day. As the […]
- 16 Creative Auckland Date Ideas from Adventure to RomanceAlbom Adventures Whether you are seeking a bit of romance or just some fun with that special someone, we’ve got your Auckland date ideas covered. We have dug up some of the most exciting, out of the ordinary, and just plain entertaining date ideas Auckland has to offer. Then, we topped off the list with […]
- Things to Do in Cambridge NZ: Rural Charm, Sporty Fun, and RomanceAlbom Adventures Did you know there is a Cambridge in New Zealand? Just its namesake brings up images of the quaint old English town we discovered in central Waikato. Cambridge allowed us to once again step off of the tourist path and explore rural New Zealand. It’s an ideal getaway overflowing with small-town charm. Yet, […]
- Blue Spring Putaruru: Enjoy Crystal Clear Water Along Te Waihou WalkwayAlbom Adventures From the first moment at Blue Spring Putaruru I stared at water so intensely blue, I had to wonder if nature had added a photo filter. Considered the clearest waters on the North Island, the depth of colour didn’t end there. Vivid greens and turquoise surround the spring, which is one of my […]