Rhonda Albom is an adventurer, award winning travel blogger, travel photographer, author, and coffee drinker. When she is not traveling the world with her husband and homeschooled teens, they live in New Zealand.
Subscribe for free now
You will receive Albom Adventures via email and an occasional newsletter.
Products We Love Enough to Review
- 12 Unique Things to do in South Auckland, New ZealandAlbom Adventures From natural beauty and historical sites to adrenaline-pumping thrills, there are plenty of unique things to do in South Auckland, New Zealand. We spanned an area from Auckland’s east to the west coast discovering the diversity of nature one expects to see on any coast to coast adventure, but we did it in […]
- 5 Great Family-Friendly Surfing Vacations in AustraliaAlbom Adventures If you love surfing then there is a good chance that at least one of your children is also into the sport. This means you’ll be considering a family surfing vacation. Of course, it’s best if all family members enjoy the surf. But, if this isn’t the case the following great family-friendly surfing […]
- Unique Things to Do in Anchorage: Pre and Post Alaska Cruise IdeasAlbom Adventures Surrounded by huge mountains, lakes, glaciers, and teeming with wildlife, Anchorage is a spectacular once-in-a-lifetime destination. We found ourselves spoilt for choice, surrounded by so many unique things to do in Anchorage that we were glad we came for a week. Anchorage is an eclectic mix of culture, history, and nature in a […]
- Things to do in Wanaka New Zealand: Most Free or with 2022 DiscountsAlbom Adventures Standing at the shores of Lake Wanaka, it was as though I had been transported to a paradise almost too exquisite to be real. Wanaka is my utopia. We spent three consecutive autumn and winter seasons living full-time in this paradise, and easily discovered plenty of things to do in Wanaka all year […]
- Things to Do in Whangarei and the Surrounding Area – New ZealandAlbom Adventures A captivating riverside community, Northland’s largest city caught me by surprise. Filled with the warmth of a small town surrounded by impressive nature, we found no shortage of things to do in Whangarei. With the recent opening of the Hundertwasser Art Centre, the city is now home to two world-class museums. Plus, there […]
- 7 Things to Do in Nevada: Weird Options You’ll Have to See to BelieveAlbom Adventures As a former Nevada resident, I know firsthand that there are plenty of weird, bizarre, unique, and fun things to do in Nevada. However, now it’s officially a thing, as Travel Nevada (the official tourism board) just announced their inaugural “Seven Weirdest Wonders” list. Read on to see what is weird enough to […]