Rhonda Albom is an adventurer, award winning travel blogger, travel photographer, author, and coffee drinker. When she is not traveling the world with her husband and homeschooled teens, they live in New Zealand.
Subscribe for free now
You will receive Albom Adventures via email and an occasional newsletter.
Products We Love Enough to Review
- Enjoying a Sydney Harbour Sunset as We Cruise AwayAlbom Adventures It seems almost a lifetime ago. We were about to enjoy a Sydney Harbour sunset as we sailed away on a Royal Caribbean cruise. First, we needed to take it all in, to stand in wonderment and enjoy what is so often considered the world’s most beautiful harbour. As we watched, Sydney Harbour […]
- 17 Fun Things to Do in Adelaide South AustraliaAlbom Adventures Adelaide took me by surprise. A city in the middle of the southern edge of Australia, it’s far away from just about everywhere with a personality all of its own. A modern city at the street level, above the canopy we find heritage buildings in just about every architectural style. More importantly, there are […]
- Hundertwasser Toilets: One of Two New Zealand Hundertwasser DesignsAlbom Adventures Did you know that New Zealand has a world-famous loo? Imagine a frequently photographed toilet block that is actually a tourist attraction, and you have the Hundertwasser Toilets. Internationally acclaimed artist Friedensreich Hundertwasser designed the structure. And, it remained the only Hundertwasser designed structure in the Southern Hemisphere. Or did it? It’s a […]
- New Zealand Road Trips: Itineraries for North or South Island AdventuresAlbom Adventures This is the ideal time to get out and enjoy one of so many New Zealand road trips. We live in paradise, yet too many of us never explore our own country. The borders may be closed, but the impressive endless scenery, fascinating history, and cultural opportunities are waiting for us. Let go […]
- Things to Do in Nelson: Geographical Centre of New ZealandAlbom Adventures Highlighting the best things to do in Nelson New Zealand, this article was written by local Amanda Horak. She guides us through the city of Nelson, shows us where to relax or to hike, and then leads us into the surrounding region for adventure and panoramic natural beauty. Nelson is known for many […]
- Chengdu Itinerary: Pandas, Opera, Hot Pot, and a Giant Buddha in 2 DaysAlbom Adventures Chengdu China is probably best known for its Giant Panda Research Center. And while this is a highlight of our Chengdu itinerary, it’s only one of several fascinating things to do in Chengdu and the surrounding area. Nearby Leshan is home to the world’s largest Buddha; plus, there is shopping, dining, and entertainment. […]