Rhonda Albom is an adventurer, award winning travel blogger, travel photographer, author, and coffee drinker. When she is not traveling the world with her husband and homeschooled teens, they live in New Zealand.
Subscribe for free now
You will receive Albom Adventures via email and an occasional newsletter.
Products We Love Enough to Review
- A New Look at Pole Dancing – Auckland Offers Fitness, Fun, and ComedyAlbom Adventures Are you ready to try something new? How about pole dancing – Auckland makes this fitness sport fun and easy to try. Recently, we met Amy, a fascinating woman also known as The Pole Comedian. Today, she shares with us the secrets of her sport, her journey, and her long list of impressive […]
- Top 10 Exciting Adventures in New Zealand for the Active TravellerAlbom Adventures If you’re looking for a bit of excitement, check out these adventures in New Zealand. Well known for extremes, NZ has some of the best activities ranging from bungee jumping to hiking/tramping and wildlife spotting. Check out this list of favourites from traveller writer and thrill-seeker Auston Matta of Two Bad Tourists (see […]
- Whitianga Hot Pools – Why We Love the Mineral Rich Water at Lost SpringAlbom Adventures A few hours at The Lost Spring and we were transported to a place of peace. The mineral-rich Whitianga hot pools are a paradise on New Zealand’s Coromandel peninsula. If you are wondering why we would need to escape the natural paradise that already surrounded us, that’s simple. Sometimes it needs to just […]
- Parry Kauri Park and Other Things to Do in Warkworth, New ZealandAlbom Adventures Parry Kauri Park is home to some of New Zealand’s oldest and tallest native trees. Strolling through the tall trees is probably my favourite of the many things to do in Warkworth and the nearby New Zealand towns. A relaxed, residential community about an hour north of Auckland, Warkworth offers a few surprises […]
- Things to do in Rosario Argentina – Home to More than Just the FlagAlbom Adventures As virtual travel persists, we want to share some of the many interesting things to do in Rosario Argentina. We spent a few months in South America just before the world changed and travel became restricted. This is one of many articles held, pending a return to normal. However, we decided it’s time […]
- Croatian Desserts and Main Dishes that You Won’t Want to MissAlbom Adventures Croatian cuisine is diverse, interesting, and tasty. To help us discover classic Croatian desserts, meats, pasta, and breads, we went to an expert, Ana of KitchenToast. She shares with us the most popular dishes served in this European country. (See her details below). Croatia is a country rich in history, culture, and natural […]