Rhonda Albom is an adventurer, award winning travel blogger, travel photographer, author, and coffee drinker. When she is not traveling the world with her husband and homeschooled teens, they live in New Zealand.
Subscribe for free now
You will receive Albom Adventures via email and an occasional newsletter.
Products We Love Enough to Review
- Interesting Facts About New Zealand – World Records and Fun TriviaAlbom Adventures Did you know . . . New Zealand may be a small country, but it is fascinating. It’s here that you will find the world’s smallest penguin, heaviest insect, and even the world’s longest place name. That’s just the beginning – below you can find over 30 interesting facts about New Zealand. Aside […]
- Auckland Activities: 12 Unique Things to Do in New ZealandAlbom Adventures Hey Aucklanders, are you ready for something a bit new and different this summer? Living here, we all have our list of favourite Auckland activities, but today, I am offering you some new ones. There are several new and some long-standing Auckland must-do adventures just waiting to be explored. The first nine on […]
- Dinner Harvested from the Mysterious Doubtful Sound, New ZealandAlbom Adventures New Zealand’s deep, mysterious Fiordlands are legendary for sport fishing, kayaking, and watching Fiordland crested penguins. If you have ever considered an overnight cruise and some fishing in Doubtful Sound NZ, check out the tips below from Stacey Wittig. Not much has changed in Doubtful Sound since 1770 when Captain Cook, the first […]
- A WWII Ship Degaussing Station in Shakespear Park, Auckland NZAlbom Adventures Walking over rolling hills surrounded by endless coastal views, we found the old military ship degaussing station almost out of place today. Built to blend in, most people hiking in Shakespear Park pass without giving it a second glance. Strategically, however, it’s not surprising to find military installations at Shakespear Park. Located at […]
- Things to Do in Raglan if You Think You Are Too Old to SurfAlbom Adventures I instantly felt at home in Raglan. A strong sense of déjà vu, it reminded me of a surfing town I lived in long ago. A laid back bohemian lifestyle and an artistic vibe were encapsulated by steep rolling hills, sparkling waters, and crashing waves. Raglan is one of New Zealand’s famous surfing […]
- Do You Know You Can Get Flight Delay Compensation?Albom Adventures Do you know your rights if your flight is delayed or cancelled? Glasgow author Teodora shares her story and tips on obtaining flight delay compensation. See her details below. Right now, many of us are daydreaming and thinking about past adventures rather than travelling. We are eager to hop back on the plane […]